Special Meeting of Membership
Canadian Association for Baptist Freedoms (CABF)
Notice of Special Meeting of Members
June16, 2022: 7:00 pm via Zoom
We have several items of urgent business to conduct during this short meeting. Information packages and the Actual Motions on Items 2, 3, and 4 are in the links under each Item. The business will be limited to discussing and voting on the following matters for which Notices of Motion is hereby given:
1. Item 1 will be a Regular Resolution to Ratify the Decision of Council to admit First Baptist Church Edmonton as a Member Church and to admit several persons as Individual Members.
2. Item 2 will be a Regular Resolution to Ratify the Decision of Council to adopt the Policy and Procedures Manual, including the new text from the Credentials Committee, which will replace the existing text on the same subjects. For a copy of the Policy and Procedures Manual, as currently adopted by the CABF Council, including the new text from the Credentials Committee, click here.
3. Items 3 will be a Special Resolution to amend our Memorandum of Association under the Nova Scotia Societies Act.
4. Item 4 will be a Special Resolution to amend the By-Laws of the Association under the Nova Scotia Societies Act.
Please note that all Individual and Lifetime Members in good standing (i.e.: Membership Fees have been paid for the current year) are entitled to attend this meeting and will have one vote on each issue. Each Member Church is entitled to appoint two Delegates to represent them, and each of those Delegates is entitled to one vote providing they do not also vote as an Individual or Lifetime Member.
This Special Meeting will be conducted entirely by teleconference (via ZOOM) and voting will take place on line during the meeting. There will be no proxy voting. Zoom coordinates will be provided to all Members in advance of the Special
- Thursday, 16th June 2022 07:00 PM
Powered by iCagenda